Monday, April 9

Happy Monday



Today's Monday and that means the beginning of a new week! {unless your a calendar than your week started yesterday?} Do i hear claps? probably not. This last week was a little off for me. I usually take my little brother Colton to school but he had spring break! So no waking up at 6:40 for me. yay! So what did my last week consist of? 
-lots of time with baby S
-feeding babe real baby food, his diet had expanded form just breast milk! We tried sweet potatoes, peaches, oatmeal with banana. Its more fun for me to see his face and feed him with a spoon. I think i enjoy it way more than him..clearly (ill post pics next time he eats) I like him to get messssy!
-ordering 40 wings, to split between landen. Colton, and i! we only got to 27 before the chicken starting looking a little funky to eat anymore.
-visiting the park in the nice warm weather {reminder get Sasuke glasses, he is not to fond of the sun in his eyes, AT ALL}
-Family outing to Barnes & Noble, landen told me i needed to read books. I think he thinks i cant read! I just dont read often! and haven't for a while..so if you know of any good books.. PLEASE let me know. 
-Easters at grandmas, {landens parents} where we got to also play outside and Landen got to play with his dog Biggie {the biggest dog you've ever seen! besides great Danes..i mean horses}, Biggie is staying at Land's parents house for little while, they have a big back yard where he can play!
-Hung out with the girlfriends! 
-Had some quality time with Natasha, she is a sweetie, her blog, which you will just LOVE is here
-Got to eat out with the hunky boyfriend!
-I think i went to city creek for the 3rd time. L.O.V.E that place!
-oh and lastly Sasuke had his 4 month check up and he weights 15.2 lbs and 27 inches long! awesome. Love my growing boy!

Introducing:

Colton, one of my twin brothers, enjoys gaming, is amazing at skateboarding, ill post a video! and not to mention a stud muffin. 


and..



Biggie {the slobber monster}

Ta da.

-Cassie



1 comment:

  1. You should read, The Lucky One! Before it comes out. Cuuute baby, cuuute slobber monster. :)

    ReplyDelete