Monday, April 9

babies&mama's

The bond between a mother and a baby is something incredible. Sasuke is at the age where he getss so excited and kicks and smiles that biggest baby gummy smile and make googly eyes at me, just for coming in the room! Its the best feeling knowing that they are yours and that he is starting to recognize that i'm his mama! They are your precious baby that you would do anything for them.You love and protect them. I was having the conversation with Landen that the love you have for your child is something you cannot even begin to describe. At least for me i feel like its not something that grows on you, or takes time. Its instant. You don't think about it, you love uncontrollably and unconditionally! There isnt one thing you would not do for them. There happiness is your number one thing. Those big blue eyes i wake up to every morning melt my heart! With each day he learns and grows and so does your heart for them! I am so grateful that i had a healthy pregnancy, birth, and healthy baby boy. My whole heart goes out to mothers who loose their babies. I know this sweet mother Camille, her blog is here, about her journey of placing her baby boy Liam for adoption, to give him the best life possible and being a birth mother. She just lost her baby boy, 26 weeks along.  I can not imagine what she is going through. When i read her story it made my heart hurt. She is sooo incredibly strong and such a beautiful mother. From what i have read she is keeping her head high and enduring through it all. I look up to her for that, she is brave. My heart goes out to her. That got me thinking that you never ever know what tomorrow has in store for you. It may be the best or worst thing. All you can do is keep your head high. move forward, and trust everything WILL be ok, it WILL get better. and own that! Its your happiness, you deserve it.

{today is a beautiul day. make the most of it.}

-cassie

day one
month 4.1week

2 comments:

  1. Awe Cassie that made me tear up as well as smile, thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your feelings and thoughts about being a mother. It's hard to imagine how you can instantly love this little person - but you do.
    Thanks for being such a great mom and being there for Landen! Sasuke is a handsome big blue eyed little guy!

    ReplyDelete