Tuesday, April 3

ive been slackin.

I havent post in forever! how rude of me. Ill give you all a little update! Sasuke has his 4 mo. check up and hes doing amazing, he weighed a little over 15 lbs and is 27 inches long. He's a little taller than average which makes landen excited. Maybe he'll be into that basketball stuff? 
Went to the mall bought some cute baby clothes for Sas @ H&M, with Shantelle. One of the best parts we went to Sephora and got this beauty..
its the most amazing eyeliner, i splurged a little on it and i don't feel bad one bit.

I've been doing a lot of shopping when i should be saving but its one of my weaknesses..

ill try to post more.

Right this second i'm waiting for the color in my hair to develop. Im trying a DIY ombre/melt, we'll see how it works out! I like changing or doing new things to my hair. Speaking of hair Landen is growing his out and its come pretty far, i used to think hmmm um how about no. but now i like it! its almost past his chin. Ill try to sneak a picture of him so you can see!

lovesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment