Wednesday, March 21

My dilemma.

...the thing is i am seeing the premiere of The Hunger Games, with Aust and Shantelle, who has a blog over here, and I'm just super excited as can be but I HAVENT EVEN READ THE BOOK YET!!!! I've wanted to and been meaning to borrow it but i havent yet! Now its tomorrow night. and now Shan keeps asking me if i'm team Peeta or team Gale, or whatever and i dont have any idea!!!! I may or may not be able to read it in time, and the odds may or may not be in my favor! But i still am so stoked to see it!! Its gonna be a fun time. It will also be the first time without the baby S.. spooooky.


Anywho this ones for The Hunger Games! 



Happy Mid Week!!







1 comment:

  1. Listen, this could be a good thing. Sometimes when you've read the book already, you don't even enjoy the movie! So watch the movie and read it after :)

    P.S. you're team Gale :)

    ReplyDelete