Wednesday, March 21

Hot Pink & Color Blocking

love the picture frames. all of them.

color block, pink&red.

color blocking.

love the black&white with the pink.

color blocking.

pink room.

pink&gold. Favorite colors

Who doesn't love cute silverware.
2 things to talk about; color blocking, and hot pink. If someone were to ask Cassie do you like these two things? No i do not like them, i love them and then I would shout it from the mountain tops for all to hear. They're so fun and warm and springy! Color blocked shirts are my fav. I just bought two different tops this red& pink one


from here, and the best part it has pockets where the pink is. I love secret pockets!
 and the other top is a collared button up that's orange and pink, high-low (that i try to wear with everything at every occasion. Ask Landen and he hates the shirt) but i couldn't find the picture for it. But i do love it. I love so many things.

I have so many posts daily because i just take care of my babe all the live long day and i love posting new things. So its for your enjoyment just as much as it is mine.

PS. Pictures via Pintrest.




2 comments:

  1. I love color blocking! So much fun! Cute blog Cassie (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too! all these bright colors and neons make me so happy! you guys needa go to city creeeek!

    ReplyDelete